60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Friday, November 1, 2013

Great Stomach Workouts For Weight Loss

If you're looking to slim your belly, today I have some great stomach workouts for weight loss for you. If you're fed up with endless situps and crunches that yield very little results, keep reading for some very effective ways to reduce the size of your belly and flatten your stomach.


Great Stomach Workouts For Weight Loss


The Ab Wheel Workout


This is one of my favorite contraptions. I bought it years ago thinking it wouldn't do much for me. Boy, was I wrong! It really works your belly.


All I do is get down on my knees and then grab both handles of the wheel. After that, I roll out in front as far as I am able to control it. That's not the hard part. The hard part comes next. I have to roll the ab wheel back into me.


When using this gadget, I just want to accomplish one thing. My mission is to see how many of these repetitions I can do in 5 minutes. I also try not to rest, if possible.


That's what I suggest for you, shoot for 5 minutes of this exercise a day.


Deadlifts and squats done with weights


I'm just going to assume you are familiar with each of these exercises. These two exercises are great for your stomach muscles because he indirect stimulation your abdominal muscles get from these exercises is awesome.


These two exercises actually work better than doing exercises that directly target the abdominal muscles. You need your abdominal muscles to stabilize your body during these exercises. And that's what makes these exercises great.


If you want to lose a lot of weight quick, do plenty of these exercises as quickly as you can. I recommend you do 5 sets of at least 15 repetitions. Limit your rest between sets to 1 minute.


Try to do this at least 3 times a week, and alternate between deadlifts and squats.


If you do these great stomach workouts, you'll notice your stomach getting tighter and firmer in no time.


For More Related Topics Blog: Weightloss Drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment